Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hola World!!

Haha!! I'm free online!! Actually, that's probably a bad thing, but oh well :)
I've always wondered what it would be like to stargaze -- to just sit there and LOOK. But I guess I'm WAY to spazzy to spend any time doing that... ah, well :) One day, perhaps.
ADHLAS: Attention Defi-- Hey Look A Squirrel
(though I really do have to credit Pollyninja for that :)

Moving on:
My embarrassing moment of the day was in Apollo's class -- I never really pay as much attention as I should, but the fosterchild says "What does R stand for?" And I really can't help listing R words... and then I came to RUSSIA... so I say "Russia -- which I can see from my house!" because I just LOVE to make fun of Palin (tulip, I really don't give a darn if you say she's smarter than Obama -- cause you have to face it, she's really NOT) so yeah... oh, and check out this site...


HAHA!!!

3 comments:

agent hhgz said...

Not really. more like wawa.
but i count too.

"I TOLD YOU YOU CAN'T KNOCK DOWN PALIN!"

abbynormal said...

I never knew that he was rechristened Apollo...I think Beckett was missing on this occasion. I do like the background thought, for what it is worth. I think that this is why the internet needs to be rationed like healthcare...

agent hhgz said...

RDJ IS THE BEST YOU DORK AND DON'T YOU DENY IT!


1. HAHAHAHAHA.
2. I'd say Amelia Bedelia.
3. Bleh. >>;
4. D= *baobao?*
5. Better than mine.
6. Whew.
7. Really? *feelsyoungagainohwaitdagnabbit*
11. Dude. Don't forget umm. ... Bertie, Amelia Bedelia, L-Dog, Lib, and "Li Bi." Too lazy to figure out mutations but I'll eventually think of them. And they'll eventually stick. MUAHAHA.
14. Getting there.... and it's not like I don't have abs. I HAVE abs. I HAVE ABS, OKAY? Not really.
15. Am I the only one who doesn't eat Ben and Jerry's? Or never have?
16. *coughcinderellaphotoscough*
17. i'm blue if i was green i would die, if i was green i would die, if i was green i would die...
19. HAHA. I met half of them last week and one of them like the beginning of march.
22. Will get a girl transferred! They all felt something... *shot*
25. T_T What if Johnny Depp was really loud, huh?
38. HEY.
39.BAOBAO.
40. Meh... I always liked the chocolate and strawberry mousses better. And the castellas if they have any. And the savory stuff... and the cheesecakes.
HAHA. That is too fun. okay
RDJ IS THE BEST
RDJ IS THE BEST
RDJ IS THE BEST

Post a Comment